the dress was supposed to be my dress register office, but the degree stand in front of a mirror I notice that I do not feel so comfortable in it, somehow grow my melons is getting more and more, I believe that is the Geneva Ehler;). (Photos can be seen not mean I'm good at concealing . Photograph and yes of course I know that there are worse things. )
Friday, February 4, 2011
Basketball Hoop Wedding
ROBOTI interested in my red vintage jacket ....
the dress was supposed to be my dress register office, but the degree stand in front of a mirror I notice that I do not feel so comfortable in it, somehow grow my melons is getting more and more, I believe that is the Geneva Ehler;). (Photos can be seen not mean I'm good at concealing . Photograph and yes of course I know that there are worse things. )
AAAAB favorite boots when in the summer winter, you never know, daaaann I will wear it with nice warm scarf and my precious, I find the dress boots just fine with this, it reminds me of EARLY. not my past but this earlier, then stop, others decades, the 70s. I certainly hope that it will not winter in the summer so I need right now ne opaque tights so that the outfit is suitable for everyday use. would be a pity if it is only executed in the cabinet.
the dress was supposed to be my dress register office, but the degree stand in front of a mirror I notice that I do not feel so comfortable in it, somehow grow my melons is getting more and more, I believe that is the Geneva Ehler;). (Photos can be seen not mean I'm good at concealing . Photograph and yes of course I know that there are worse things. )
addendum: I do not like pumps, I am a lover of boots, I pull in the extra summer to summer boots, but at the wedding in the summer must not be real, I see that. haha maybe we can still get married in the winter on the fast:)
for which have yet to read the story about the dress:
have this dress I made last year the 1st I bought. I was with my friends at promod, I needed a dress for the wedding of his brother. at least I had this dress in hand and I liked it right. my friend said no, fully ugly, looks like ne omagardine. I have it then there comes a time into the locker and made boots with the energized and suddenly he no longer gets into how schööön and chic He finds this dress. I bought habs then, I had to take advantage of that something he liked. however, I believe that one of Ner wedding as a guest not a white or cream with. so I exchanged it again, so and because it was too expensive, at least for their wedding and for that I would have attracted most likely only once. then a few weeks ago I discovered it at promod again and it cost only half, I could not buy as it, in this dress I can be sure that it pleases the favorite, but I think if it then summer is very warm, he will not even turn have fallen if his future was walking around with boots. because which in winter can look very beautiful in the summer rather embarrassing. but who knows maybe it is so cold and rainy and I did what I did.
| |
my sister wanted I ne me once more stylish jacket, put the parka I can not see wearing years since, I then decided to model for this is not quite as smart, but smart enough for my taste.
| |
0 comments:
Post a Comment