Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vitamin D-lymphocytes

andri say thank you to the queen Susan bommel

love Susan, thank you so much. you have made a great color selection. I could not decide where not at all with the pompoms. show yourself how well the colors fit in almost any room, even into the bathroom they had fitted it, I just forgot to take pictures. view the copies I have certainly helped a lot. andri like the bommel also and that's saying something:)
is our clothes fell off, which I then interpreted as a sign, now hanging in the hallway Bommel.
Susan has a real talent for
filigree, check it out yourself, very nice doll of her on dawanda . perhaps there is indeed their bommel dawanda soon. if you want to preserve the nerves would be the buy of the bommel recommended:)

the purple and white bobble bobble by me until pompoms on the front white, still belonged to Susan.

Susan's beautiful copies
pompoms
the nice round white bobble, the lower, which is part of Susan's, the others are mean, I think the dark purple bobble and the top white very well done:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment