Friday, February 11, 2011

Seizure Auctions Are They Real

About Blog criticism

I have often been asked how I deal with criticism on my blog and again I answered honestly that I have achieved personally have never been serious criticism, in the sense of. There has never . gepöbelt anyone here because you would expect from the presentation or display of overweight people has completely automatically Once a reader or a reader -. characteristically anonymous - criticized that I think Crystal Renn for an idol . I did not, of course, deleted, and I immediately responded. I had still never delete a comment, unless it was spam.

accumulates in recent days, however, the criticism in the forums of fashion magazines. Are summarized several speeches like this: Obese women should not blog, no, they had better remove. This raises for me a few questions: Does that in the consequence that I have taken up such as I, wearing nothing more conspicuous? The best black, best in form of a tent? And my face and my body (ie myself) is best no one gets to face? I presume that I should not, my face (still do) to decorate with an eye-catching glasses? What audacity some people?

I can not refute criticism in a health discourse. Obesity is a common disease and I'm obviously affected. This is bad and perfidious, however, that "fat" for the most not just "overweight" means, but always synonymous with ugly, lazy, stupid. Especially the former led many more to the point of criticism: who is thick, do not wear fit. Again I must ask: On what grounds, except that the media's notion of aesthetics nunmal the bulk excludes women completely and consistently? I think that's ludicrous. And who by his personal concept of beauty with this blog can not agree here, who need not look here and read and can instead look at the profusion of blogs one of the more fit. Second point, the laziness. I can say to me that a lack of discipline is certainly not beneficial for my body weight. I need my discipline here, but not justified at all. That's the beauty of blogging. I can do here what I want. The (? Well-intentioned) index finger can be put back down so happy, I'm old enough, and thirdly, not stupid! This disturbs me most of all, that some assume that it "does not know better" or is too stupid for a clever ear. Also, I am able to hear when someone behind me under their breath on the outward characteristic that jumps to mind first, is reduced. I must repeat myself: What right? Mir is already aware that the parts of human life, to respond to different - but pronounce it, especially if it is tainted negative? A sign of immaturity and lack of respect.

I feel almost a bit immature, that I write here at all, but it hurts me to read, as in other forums about (not me in particular) ruled is. Not that it was not normal. I do that too, with good friends. To judge others is human, just as there is human to make his public taste. But anonymously, or through an Internet identity is that in my eyes very quickly ridiculous. In "real life" you can but you also do not dare to speak such a way so in public, that everyone hears / reads? Where we end up there? Probably the scenario in the second paragraph. Without this, as already mentioned, especially to coin at me, you know, heal diseases paired better with a little self-respect with malice? Impossible.

Addendum:
Also impossible is the tone and approach to the criticism of young (ie U18) bloggers. Again, I want to scream: The malice here heals nothing and who is chosen educational feel, go with exposure and sarcasm the wrong way. This is so terrible part, I am now the collar exploded.

Addendum 2:
I write quite aware that I not mean that in particular, because I let pathalogisieren me, thanks to existing self-respect, not of forums copyists . No one should experience this fate, since it excuses ( repetition) or eventually a possible eating disorder or other mental suffering is beneficial. Also justifies the very existence (a blog with your own pictures, for example) are not mindless doomsday predictions. As I said, it would, to my mind, in "real life" is also unthinkable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment