... until a friend called me and we chatted and then a short time later another friend called me and we chatted:) the two friends know not, but they are similar, especially if they agree with the move to children with their sweet talk:)
will at some point when I sometimes have children, it is advantageous that I am not the first, you can learn what good friends of the Mutsch.
my last entry about the human unympathischen was stupid and I would like to use my blog in future no more than grief box, which he does not deserve. also include people not unsympathetic to my dream and also not to my fulfillments. I would say TOPIC FAILS , sit down, is insufficient.
I have also promised to introduce more blogs, but also so that I have made myself too easy, I do not want that anybody feels wronged so I will go and not make it, sorry to the blogger that I've already promised. I speak first and then I'm thinking about it, as do nothing, how I am, although that has attended worse;)
| |
| I like the picture, it exudes something positive from . it harmonizes with the post a lot better! stood before the picture and the text not in harmony. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment