Monday, February 7, 2011

Clear Coloured Rubber Cement Like Discharge

fred and ginger - pick yourself up



Good evening:)
went on looking for a mop bucket (mine broke after 5 years ... why?) I found in the Kik a boyfriend blazer made of soft sweatshirt fabric. This is smarter since my cardigan replacement. Looks great in the office and wherever else you want to impress. So virtually everywhere. Top Tip! (I'll spare you pictures of the bucket). For teaching but once the Blazers in (also er hat jetzt nicht wahnsinnig viel unterrichtet, aber you know), und einmal beim Kaffekochen/Kopieren.
Gudinger!
***

Good Evening :)
Whilst looking for a cleaning bucket (mine broke after 5 years... how come?), I stumbled across a boyfriend blazer made from a sweater fabric. It has since been my smart cardi replacement. It's well good at the office and all other places where you wish to make a lasting impression. Which is like everywhere. (I will spare you pictures of my bucket). However, here are two versions: The teacher-blazer and the secretary-blazer.
Laters!

1st. the teacher version. along with material from one of the business english lessons i gave last week. i throw that in for free.






combined with: h + m divided top and jeggings / primark heart pin / asos wedge boots.


2nd: the office version.



combined with 2 layered see-through tops and 1 h + s, skirt primark skinny belt and necklace.


xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment