Saturday, February 26, 2011

Make A Snare -drum -amazon -ebay

one of those movies which you would like to see in the cinema ....


a masterworks of a film, into the wild, gorgeous, heartbreaking, the film grabs one and does not let go more, I could not stop and even though I look tired was. since then we watched the film a few times and just run, which are landscape images can be sooo amazing. this is a film I would have liked to see in the cinema and the theater even though I may not at all, but in the middle of week so if nothing going on, the whole theater for a movie alone and then this, wow that would have been great.




the film is crime the small sooo funny, maybe find but even watching the movie funny:)
in this film a gorgeous scenery .

the soundtrack to the film into the wild is also absout recommended.






0 comments:

Post a Comment