na? I hope you are all fit. Please excuse if there are large pauses between the posts are. I miss between uni and work, make it particularly the latter, often the time to, images, let alone pull on the pc and then I 'was superior to such as text frames. but today is 'me' what occurred:)
a (n) commentators (in) wants better pictures. I also! But I have other priorities than a SLR (mist, another point lost on the standard checklist-blogger). my camera (aka phone) makes pretty good pictures, but I do not have a tripod and, worse, no time. I hope you can continue a bit with images like the following to make do. please-thank you:)
***
hope you're all well! i apologise that there are long breaks between posts on here. i find it hard to make time for taking pictures, nevermind posting them and coming up with some weird text to accompany them. i work lots and lots and i've got uni stuff to do. well at least today i came up with something to write here :).
one of the readers is asking for better picture quality. me too. however, i have other priorities than a dslr (crap, another box of the stock blogger-checklist unticked). my camera (aka mobile) is taking pretty good footage, but i haven't got a tripod nor lots of time, even worse. i hope you can bear with me and picture quality such as the one that follows. thank you! :)
wearing: h+m dress, primark cardigan and wedge boots. new yorker coat, pieces beret.
0 comments:
Post a Comment