Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Headaches From Very Loud Music

it very much ...

to my German readers:

As a thank you for the nice comments, emails and general support here, I have for you a teeny-tiny.






It is on this blog for grabs, unfortunately, not fat, but a glitter-Kosmetikbeutelchen and a bow chain, but a good beginning and a good ending for a a great 2010th

You have neither a regular reader of the blog be, nor mention this post somewhere. All you have to do is write a comment under this post with a sentence that you complete about yourself:

"I'm sweet candy, weil. .."

I shall draw lots for the winner. Unfortunately, I can send the gift within Germany. The deadline is the 20th December, 20 clock.

Good luck!

PS: I had forgotten I need of course a email address so I winner can be clearly classified. seems to be the case so far, but I wanted to have mentioned. find the messages bisher grandios! :)

***
I can only afford sending stuff within Germany at the moment, so I'm really sorry that this giveaway cannot reach any of you dollfaces abroad. i'm hoping that there'll be a chance for that in the future. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment