Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Greha Parvesh Invitation Formate

We all Have Hooks for Hands

all honest, I was afraid I find nothing more to post and the blog goes under again. The reserves, I have yet to be less and less, so much had really bad her something new. But again a big thank you to the most holy attributes.

Because we find the bands from Men is the all hooks have a hands .... nonsense.


The 6 are from Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA.
There is in fact an English Wikipedia article, from which one can learn that the support 6 for live performances or 5 other musicians, with instruments such as a beautiful Tamborine, violins or washboards.

Just as the choice of instruments, the album oscillates between several styles, which I like very much, you think in the first riffs yet the Libertines (yes, it actually happened to me), could the next song by a pure folk band from the South of the USA come.

(From an attentive reader, I've now learned that have studied the bassist and trumpet player in Germany, which makes the band even more interesting.)

Hear:

0 comments:

Post a Comment